Myself


Hi my name is Karena and I am 12 years of age and I go to Kaitao Middle School which is down 30Bell Road, Western Heights, Rotorua.
Sports
I play a lot of sports this year my favorite sports are Basketball, Soccer, League, Touch, Volley ball , Softball and Running.

My friends
My friends are Taylor, Dennis, Liam, Winiata, Tangaroa, Patrick, Toko, Sebastion, Tai, Albert ,Grant, Shailer, Eethan, Eron, Chris, Tyrone, Cody, Micah and Mana

Singers
My favorite singers are The Eagles ,Chris Brown ,2 PAC shakur ,TQ
, Stevie Wonder, Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, TI, JasonMraz, Warren G, 50 Cent, G Unit,Eminem, Scribe, Nesian Mystic, Smash Proof, Young Sid, Justin Timberlake, Akon, Tech Nine, Afroman, Bob Marley, Lukie D, Patea Maori Club, Queen, Westside Connection, Cypress Hill, Bone Thugs In Harmony, Pitbull and Easy E.

Places
My favorite places to go are Sydney, Wellington, Christchurch, Auckland, Samoa, USA, Spain, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Brisbane,

Skaters
My favorite skaters are Tony Hawks,Bam Magera, Rodney Mullen, Kareem Campbell, Geoff Rowley, Mike Valley,

Last term Challenge went to Noho Marae which was at Tunohopu Marae, the classroom that went were room 14 13 12 and 11.